Dec 30, 2010

Christmas cards prepared by our students



We had a Christmas card competition in our school and I've made a presentation out of them, trying to include everything while putting more emphasis on some of works than others. That's why difference in the tempo with which the cards move. The preparation of the presentation turned out to be a tiring and somewhat boring task. Editing photographs with Picnic took several hours but putting them into the right order in the Movie Maker and synchronizing them with the music took me several days ( as each time I had to listen to the music from the very beginning in order to adjust the time of the slide presentation to certain music passages). In some places I just wasn't able to match them perfectly. There are probably easier ways for that - I should have read the instruction for producing videos first.

No comments:

Post a Comment