Dec 29, 2010
My attempts at Wordpress
I've started creating a blog for the school European Club using Wordpress. I have yet to come to the conclusion whether I like it more than Blogger or not. Wordpress offers you a greater number of themes to choose from, some of them are gorgeous but not all of them will suit the conception of your blog as the extent to which you can cusomize them is very limited (unless you aren't prepared to pay for that). You can't, for example, change the font. Different themes allow you to customize different features which making it even harder to come to the conclusion which one suits you most. I spent a couple of days looking through all the themes and trying to adjust them to my vision of the blog. Customizing here is easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment